+++++++++ THERE ARE NO DOWNLOAD-LINKS ON THIS SITE +++++++++

Friday, September 13, 2019


Tracklist Funky Friday Show 438:
 
 Eric B. & Rakim - I Know You Got Soul
Lisa Lisa & Cult Jam -  Let The Music Play
Prince - Mountains (Extended Version)
Keith Sweat - Make You Sweat (USA Extended Version)
Roy Ayers - Love Will Bring Us Back Together
Kleeer - Never Cry Again (Extended Version)
Princess - Say I'm Your Number One (C-G's Burning Up Inside Edit)
Grace Jones - Pull Up To The Bumper (Remix)
Diana Ross - Upside Down (Original Chic Mix Jazzman)
Gayle Adams - Love Fever (Album Version)
Cameo - She's Strange (Club Mix)
Pointer Sisters - Automatic (Special Remix)
Rob Base & D.J. E-Z Rock - It Takes Two
Mazarati - Stroke 1986 Pailsey Park Records
The System - Wicked
Bloodstone - My Love Grows Stronger
Logg - I Know You Will (Remix)
The Manhattans - Crazy
The Cool Notes - Why Not
Harold Melvin And The Blue Notes - Baby I'm Back
Midnight Star - Here I Am (Previously Unreleased)
Brandi Wells - What Goes Around Comes Around (Album Version)
Le Pamplemousse - You Can Get Off On Music (KMTR Dub Edit)
Crown Heights Affair - Your Love Makes Me Hot

No comments:

Post a Comment