+++++++++ THERE ARE NO DOWNLOAD-LINKS ON THIS SITE +++++++++

Friday, February 14, 2020


Tracklist Funky Friday Show 458:
 
Barry White - I'm Gonna Love You Just A Little More, Baby
Barry White - I Only Want To Be With You
Earth Wind And Fire - U And I
Leon Ware - Learning How To Love You
Blackstreet - I Wanna Be Your Man
Will Downing - This Song Is For You
Commodores - Zoom
Tony! Toni! Toné! - Anniversary
Faith Evans - Sunny Days
Jaheim - Diamond In Da Ruff
Midnight Star - Out Tonight
Wayne Brady - F.W.B.
Al B. Sure! -  Nite & Day
Roger Troutman II - When We Kick It
Giorge Pettus - Don't Put Me Off 'Till Tomorrow
Stephanie Mills - Policy Of Love
Angela Winbush - Inner City Blues
Babyface - Lover And Friend
The Controllers - Break Out The Love
Spank - Falling In Love
Miki Howard - I Love Every Little Thing About You
Reggie Calloway - Bring Back The Love
Craig David feat. Mos Def & Nate Dogg - 7 Days (Kamil Remix)
Woody Cunningham - Remove Your Halo
Mtume - Juicy Fruit (Album Version)
Romina Johnson - I'll Always Find You
Loose Ends - The Sweetest Pain

No comments:

Post a Comment