+++++++++ THERE ARE NO DOWNLOAD-LINKS ON THIS SITE +++++++++

Friday, March 27, 2020


Tracklist Funky Friday Show 463:
 
Earth Wind & Fire - Side by Side  
Fat Larry's Band - Act Like You Know (12" Version)
Luther Vandross - The Night I Fell In Love
Roger - You Should Be Mine
De La Soul - Ring, Ring, Ring (Ha Ha Hey)
Alexander O'Neal - Midnight Run
C+C Music Factory - Do You Wanna Get Funky
Coldcut Feat. Floormaster Squeeze - Beats & Pieces
The S.O.S. Band - Crossfire (Part I & II)
The Family Stand - Ghetto Heaven (A Discobody Haunting Edit)
Ralph Tresvant - Rated R (Suite)
The Gap Band - I Owe It To Myself
The S.O.S. Band - Just Be Good To Me
Gene-O - Love In My Eyes
Lalah Hathaway - This Could Be Love
DJ Pinx - Funky Ghetto Skit
Ray Gaskins - Summertime
Art Of Noise - Dr Gradus (Reprise)
Memphis Horns - Give It To Me
Gayle Adams - Love Fever (Vocal Version)
The Cool Notes - Tell Me (That You Love Me)
Davy DMX - One For The Treble (Fresh)(Vocal Mix)
Hiram Bullock - 10-11
Tony Terry - Tongue Tied
Warp 9 - Master Of the Mix (Remix)
Rusty Hamilton - Don't Stop
Grandmaster Flash - Flash Got More Bounce (Turntable Mix)
James Brown - I Got Ants In My Pants (And I Want To Dance)

No comments:

Post a Comment