+++++++++ THERE ARE NO DOWNLOAD-LINKS ON THIS SITE +++++++++

Friday, June 12, 2020


Tracklist Funky Friday Show 474:
 
Vanity 6 - Nasty Girl (Extended Mix)
C.O.D. - In The Bottle
Barbara Jayne - I Like The Way You Move
Manzel - Sugar Dreams (Dopebrother Remix)
Billy Ocean - Are You Ready (12" Version)
Kwick - I'll Get You Right
Queen Latifah - How Do I Love Thee (Extended Club Mix)
Diana Ross - Tenderness
Geraldine Hunt - Can't Fake The Feeling (Remix)
Adeva - Promises (Broken Mix)
Farley 'Jackmaster' Funk - It's You (Club Mix)
Attitude - Love Me Tonight
Hamilton Bohannon - Let's Start The Dance (Fingerman's Maximum Fonk Edit)
Whispers - Rock Steady
Robin S - Luv 4 Luv (Original 12")
First Choice - Doctor Love, I Can Show You (Better Than I Can Tell You) (12" Mix)
Michael Henderson - Feeling Like Myself Once Again
Bunny DeBarge - Save The Best For Me (Best Of Your Lovin')
Pauli Carman - Dial My Number (12" Dub Mix)
5 Star - Hide And Seek (Extended Dance Mix)
High Fashion - You Satisfy My Needs (CBS ReEdit)
Eric Benét - He Said, She Said
Willie Hutch - Keep On Jammin'
Shock - Talk About Love (Dance Mix)

No comments:

Post a Comment