+++++++++ THERE ARE NO DOWNLOAD-LINKS ON THIS SITE +++++++++

Monday, July 13, 2020


Tracklist The Flashback Show 60:
 
 Donna Summer - I Don't Wanna Get Hurt (Extended Version)
Liza Minnelli - Losing My Mind (Extended Remix)
Lorraine McKane - Let The Night Take The Blame (Extended Mix)
Limahl - Never Ending Story (12" Mix)
Ken Laszlo - Tonight (Extended Version)
Mel & Kim - Respectable (Remix)
Kim Wilde - You Keep Me Hangin' On (WCH Mix)
Camouflage - The Great Commandment (Extended Dance Mix)
Sharpe And Numan - Change Your Mind (Razormaid Version)
Bros - I Owe You Nothing (Club Mix)
Pet Shop Boys - Always On My Mind & In My House (Album Version)
The Reynolds Girls - I'd Rather Jack (Extended Version)
Inner City - Good Life (Magic Juan's Mix)
Depeche Mode - Behind The Wheel (LP Mix)
ABC - Vanity Kills (Abigails Party Mix)
Aretha Franklin - Freeway Of Love (Extended Re-Mix)
Dusty Springfield - In Private (12" Version)
Eurythmics - Here Comes The Rain Again (Extended Version)
Simple Minds - Sanctify Yourself (Extended Mix)
Culture Club - From Luxury To Heartache (Extended Version)
Salt-n-Pepa - Push It (Remix)

No comments:

Post a Comment