+++++++++ THERE ARE NO DOWNLOAD-LINKS ON THIS SITE +++++++++

Friday, September 18, 2020


Tracklist Funky Friday Show 488:

Marvin Gaye - Ain't That Peculiar (SoulP & Neil Thompson Summer Madness Mix)
Undisputed Truth - Space Machine
Minnie Riperton -  Baby, This Love I Have
Margie Joseph - The Same Laugh That Made Me Laugh
Ronn Matlock - I Can't Forget About You
Tony Lindsay - Keepin' On
III Frum Tha Soul - My Body
Gerald Levert - DJ Played Our Song
Vesta Williams - Free
Lalah Hathaway - Somethin'
LeRoy Hutson - All Because Of You
Delegation - Tell Her
Mary J Blige - Message In Our Music (Interlude)
Kool & The Gang - Summer Madness (Bonus Beat Re-Mix)
Earth Wind & Fire - Take It To The Sky
The Manhattans - You Stand Out
Chaka Khan - Get Ready, Get Set
The Ohio Players - Sweet Sticky Thing
Al Johnson ft Jean Carn - I'm Back For More (Soul Merchant Edit)
Pauline Henry - Sugar Free (Master Remix)
Leon Haywood - I Wanna Do Something Freaky To You
Lamont Dozier - Take Off Your Make Up
100% Pure Poison - (And When I Said) I Love You
Seawind - The Two Of Us
Herold Melvin & The Blue Notes - Wake Up Everybody
Keni Burke - Never Stop Lovin' Me

No comments:

Post a Comment