+++++++++ THERE ARE NO DOWNLOAD-LINKS ON THIS SITE +++++++++

Monday, November 16, 2020


Tracklist The Flashback Show 78:

Konk - Your Life    
Break Machine - Break Dance Party
Whitney Houston - How Will I Know (12" Dance Remix)
Maria Vidal - Body Rock (Dance Mix)
Erasure - Oh L'Amour (PWL Funky Sisters Say Ooh La La)
Frankie Smith - Triple Dutch (Instrumental)
Cyndi Lauper - Change Of Heart (Extended Version)
Gary's Gang - Sunshine
Teena Marie - Behind The Groove (Pied Piper Mix)
49ers - Got To Be Free (E-Smoove Groovy Mix)
L.A. Mix feat. Kevin Henry - Love Together (Banji Lovers Dub)
Teddy Pendergrass - The More I Get The More I Want (M&M Dub Mix)
Bronski Beat - This Heart (Extended Version)
Erasure - Who Needs Love Like That (Legend Mix)
Peggy Blue - I Got Love
Five Star - If I Say Yes (12" Vocal Version)
Yvonne Elliman - Love Pains (Special DJ Edited Version)
Suzy Q - I Can't Give You More
Giorgio Moroder - In My Wildest Dreams
Chic - Everybody Dance (Feel The Beat Feel The Heat Edit)
Time Bandits - I Won't Steal Away (Extended Re-Mix)
Camouflage - The Great Commandment (Just Right Dub)
Cerrone - Supernature
Gladys Knight & The Pips - I Will Fight (Mal Mace's End Mix)
Men From Mars - Get Down Tonight
The Impressions - I'll Always Be Here  

No comments:

Post a Comment