+++++++++ THERE ARE NO DOWNLOAD-LINKS ON THIS SITE +++++++++

Monday, November 23, 2020


 Tracklist The Flashback Show 79:

Narada Michael Walden - That's The Way It Is
Jesse Johnson - Burn You Up
Watsonian Institute - Lady Voo Doo
Starpoint - Miracle Love (Wonkar's Extended Rub)
Atlantic Starr - Circles
Gloria Gaynor - I Will Survive (Full Length 12" Mix)
Regina - Baby Love (Peech Edit)
Fonzi Thornton - I'll Change My Game (Yam Who Rework)
The Flirts - Calling All Boys (Extended Mix)
Tyrone Brunson - The Smurf (Vinyl 12")
Curiosity Killed The Cat - Misfit (Extended Version)
Jazzy Dee - Get On Up (Extended Mix)
Oliver Cheatham - Get Down Saturday Night (C-G's Let Yourself Go Go Go Edit)
Billy Ocean - Get Outta My Dreams, Get Into My Car
Animotion - I Engineer (Remix Version)
Bar Kays - She Talks To Me With Her Body (Re-mix)
Paul Hardcastle - 19
J.D. Jaber - Don't Wake Me Up (Another Mix)
Georgio - Lover's Lane (New After Hours Vocal Mix)
Information Society - Walking Away House (House Dub)
Level 42 - The Chinese Way (U.S. Mix)
Kim Wilde - The Second Time

No comments:

Post a Comment