+++++++++ THERE ARE NO DOWNLOAD-LINKS ON THIS SITE +++++++++

Friday, November 6, 2020


Tracklist Funky Friday Show 495:

 Unlimited Touch - Good Loving
Sharon Redd - Beat The Street (Special Dub-Vocal Edit)
War - You Got The Power
MFSB - Get Down With The Philly Sound (Pecoe Edit)
Michael Jackson - Shake Your Body Down To The Ground (Immortal Version)
First Choice - Smarty Pants (My Grooves Edit)
Kashif - I Just Gotta Have You (Lover Turn Me On)
George Benson - Give Me The Night (DJ Meme 'Deep in the Night' Mix)
Chic - I Feel Your Love Coming On (DfP Remix Jazzman)
Heatwave - Boogie Nights (Slynk Mix)
Rob Garza And Neighbour - Calle Del EspI ritu Santo (Phunktastike Remix)
The Players Association - Turn The Music Up (SanFranDisko Mix)
Fat Larry's Band - Be My Lady (Wonkar's Dance Edit)
Crusaders feat. Randy Crawford - Street Life (OPOLOPO Rebounce)
Quincy Jones feat. Patti Austin - Betcha Wouldn't Hurt Me
Gregory Porter vs The Jazz Messengers - Liquid Spirit (djSmash Ping Pong edit)
James Brown - Give It Up Or Turn It Loose (Copycat's Remix)
Soul Searchers - Blow Your Whistle (Goodgroove's Remake)
Tavares - Loveline
Carol Douglas - My Simple Heart
Lisa Lisa & Cult Jam - I Like It, I Like It
Linda Hopkins - It's In Your Blood (Disco Purrfection Remix)
Angela Bofill - Too Tough

No comments:

Post a Comment