+++++++++ THERE ARE NO DOWNLOAD-LINKS ON THIS SITE +++++++++

Friday, January 8, 2021


 Tracklist Funky Friday Show 503:

Ca$hflow - Mine All Mine
Run-D.M.C. - Walk This Way
The Wee Papa Girl Rappers - Faith
Shalamar - My Girl Loves Me
Instant Funk - You Want My Love
The Gunchback Boogie Band - Funn
Miles Jaye - Just Be Good To Me
Smokey Robinson - Tell Me Tomorrow Pt. 1
Ian Foster - Don't Hide Your Love
Jackie Jackson - Cruzin
Janet & Michael Jackson - Scream
Spoonie Gee feat. The Sequence - Monster Jam
Cameo - Attack Me With Your Love (Extended Version)
Toni Braxton - I Belong To You
The Fatback Band - Wanna Make You Mine
Whodini - Haunted House Of Rock
Luther Vandross - Treat You Right
Collage - Romeo Where's Juliet (Special Dance Mix)
Herbie Hancock - Rockit
Pleasure - Sending My Love
Diamond Thread - Search Your Love
Ozone - Ozonic Bee Bop
Aretha Franklin - Love Me Right
Blondie & Pappa - You're My Everything
Lakeside - Special
The Jones Girls - You Can't Have My Love (Extended Mix)
Ca$hflow - I Need Your Love

No comments:

Post a Comment