+++++++++ THERE ARE NO DOWNLOAD-LINKS ON THIS SITE +++++++++

Friday, January 15, 2021


 Tracklist Funky Friday Show 504:

Jade - Don't Walk Away
Frankie Beverly & Maze - Before I Let Go (Digital Visions Re-Edit)
Soul II Soul - Back To Life (However Do You Want Me) (One World Remix)
Prince And The Revolution - Anotherloverholenyohead (Extended Version)
Mint Condition - Do U Wanna
Con Funk Shun -  Curtain Call
Omar Cunningham - I Get By
Mary J. Blige - Before I Let Go
Princess - Say I'm Your Number One (The Funky Sisters Remix Number 2)
Bumper - S O S
Leon Haywood - Bad Mama Jama (Instrumental)
Michael Jackson & Casual Connection - Can't Let Go (C.C. Late Night Groove Rework)
Mantronix Feat. Wondress - Got To Have Your Love (Club With Bonus Beats)
The Gap Band - Everbody Knows
Tracy Hamlin - I Love Soul Music
Dimples - Git It Up!
Real Thing - I Believe In You
Morris Day feat. E-40 - In My Ride
Rufus - The Time Is Right
Soulparlor - Hybrid Funk (You Know What To Do)
The Treacherous Three - Put The Boogie In Your Body (All Good Funk Alliance Remix)   
Alicia Myers - I Want To Thank You (Bobby Cooper Groove Re-Edit)
Cameo - Pretty Girls
New Horizons - Something New
Gift Of Dreams - Spirit Of The Dancer
Father MC & Jodeci - Everything Is Gonna Be (Club Joint)

No comments:

Post a Comment