+++++++++ THERE ARE NO DOWNLOAD-LINKS ON THIS SITE +++++++++

Friday, March 8, 2024


 Tracklist Funky 'IWD' Friday Show 660:

Beyoncé - Naughty Girl
Whitney Houston - I Belong To You (69th Street Mix)
Dionne Warwick - Walk On By (DiscoTech ReWork)
Sharon Redd - Send Your Love
Aretha Franklin - Rock Steady (Sparky's Dsd Edit)
Grace Jones - Nipple To The Bottle (Vocal)
Chaka Khan - Soul Talkin'
Angela Bofill - What I Wouldn't Do (For The Love Of You)
Roberta Flack - We Can Make It Right
Patti LaBelle -  I'm In Love Again
Randy Crawford - Endlessly
Stephanie Mills    - What Cha Gonna Do With My Lovin'
Minnie Riperton - Simple Things
Gayle Adams - You Don't Owe Me Nothing
Diana Ross - Mirror Mirror
Meli'sa Morgan - Good Love (Extended Version)
Caron Wheeler - Uk Blak
Zhané - Good Times
Cherrelle - When You Look Into My Eyes
Deniece Williams - I Found Love
Millie Jackson - Solitary Love Affair
Phyllis Hyman - This Feeling Must Be Love
Brenda Russell - In The Thick Of It
The Jones Girls - Won't Let You Take It Back
Melba Moore - You Stepped Into My Life

No comments:

Post a Comment