+++++++++ THERE ARE NO DOWNLOAD-LINKS ON THIS SITE +++++++++

Monday, March 4, 2024


 Tracklist The Flashback Show 240:

Michael Jackson - Don't Stop 'Til You Get Enough (Regrooved)
Beggar & Co. - If You Really Love Me (DJ Friction Boogie Remix)
Hazell Dean - Maybe (We Should Call It A Day) (Extended Mix)
Liza Minnelli - Losing My Mind (Extended Remix)
La Bionda - One For You, One For Me (Extended Version)
Narada Michael Walden - I Shoulda Loved Ya (Shoulda Dubbed Ya Mix)
Ashford & Simpson - Over And Over (Find A Friend Mix)
Cerrone - Look For Love (The Reflex Revision)
Chas Jankel - Glad To Know You (12" Version)
Patrice Rushen - Never Gonna Give You Up (Re-Grooved Instrumental)
Sandra - Everlasting Love (PWL 12" Remix)
Jimmy 'Bo' Horne - Spank (Paarty Remix)
Teddy Pendergrass - The More I Get, The More I Want (D-Nice Remix)
Claudja Barry - Sweet Dynamite (Album Version)
Carol Douglas - Burnin' (Album Mix)
Dan Hartman & Loleatta Holloway - Relight My Fire (Progressive Inst. Remix)
Hi Gloss - It's Up To You (Album Version)
The Whispers - I Can Make It Better
Kelly Marie - Feels Like I'm In Love (12" Version)
Bohannon - Let's Start II Dance Again (Remix 93)
The Shapeshifters feat. Kimberly Davis - Life Is A Dancefloor (Club Mix)
John Paul Young - Love Is In The Air (12" Disco)
Flashlight - I Can Be (Everything You Want Me To Be)
Anita Ward - Cover Me (Disco Tech Edit)

Listen again in High Quality ...

No comments:

Post a Comment